The fifth “Hello! Awards” ceremony gathered a large number of celebrities, media and companies from the entire region. The event of the season was held at Belgrade’s hotel “Crowne Plaza”. This year again, the company “Color Press Group” and “Hello!” magazine granted the awards to distinguished and socially responsible individuals, embassies, foundations and organizations. Celebrities and media representatives from the entire region responded to the invitation to hand in the statues, designed by Karim Rashid, to award winners of Hello! Person of the Year.
During the year 2015 “Hello!” readers and associates honoured twenty five individuals and organizations engaged in social-benefit work in Serbia and the region. This evening, devoted to humanity and stars, was opened by Serbian Parliament Speaker Maja Gojković, whereas the programme hosts were Ana Sofrenović and Slobodan Stefanović. During the solemn award ceremony, there were many touching and inspirational speeches, whereas everyone present could meet the people who had performed golden deeds.
The programme started with a performance by the Serbian – Jewish Choral Society, and the music breaks were filled with music performed by “The Frajle”, Tijana Dapčević and the ruling Miss Serbia, Katarina Šulkić. The award ceremony was followed by a cocktail, where the guests were entertained by disco rhythms played by DJ Fanatik, and drinks provided by “Piper – Heidsieck” champagne, “Strongbow” cider, “Gorki list”, “Voda Voda”, and “Cockta”. This year again, the red carpet drew special attention from the event attendees and the media. The stars carefully selected models they would wear for “Hello! Awards”, among them Nataša Bekvalac, Emina Jahović Sandal, Jelena Tomašević, Seka Aleksić, Melina and Haris Džinović, Jelena Bačić Alimpić, Nevena Božović, Snežana Dakić, Suzana Perić, Aleksandar Radojičić, Vlado Georgijev, Milan Gromilić, Dona Ares, Nikolina Pišek, Duška Jovanić, Suzana Mančić, Nevena Madžarević, Aleksandar “Tropico”, Verica Rakočević, Frano Lasić, Tamara Grujić, Lena Bogdanović, Princess Jelisaveta Karađorđević, Kaliopi, Danijel Kajmakoski, Nada Obrić, Duška Vučinić, and many others.
General patron of “Hello! Awards” is UNIQA insurance, the company which is a socially responsible member of the community, and which so far has supported dozens of humanitarian projects and has provided help for numerous institutions.
The winners of “Hello! Awards 2015” are:
– The Foundation “Magnet za ljubav”
– The Children’s Village in Sremska Kamenica
– Vlado Georgijev, a singer
– Colonel Igor Avdić, “Vojni lekar na selu”
– Mirjana Sokolović, a social worker
– Yossi Levi, the Israeli Ambassador to Serbia
– Donna Ares, a singer
– Michel Saint Lot, the UNICEF Representative to Serbia
– Martina Anđelković, “Nahrani psa”
– “The Frajle”, a music group
– Nenad Pagonis, a sportsman
– Anastas Skakoski, a volunteer
– Tamara Kojić and Tara Zečević, “Kilometar kose”
– dr Zoran Jokić, a humanist
– Miodrag Jurković, a humanist
– Narinder Chauhan, the Indian Ambassador to Serbia
– Nadica Blažić, “Plava školjka”
– Velimir Mladenović, “Kulturno nasleđe grada Smedereva”
– The Serbian – Jewish Choral Society, “Da se nikad ne zaboravi,
Holokaust, da se nikad ne ponovi – muzikom pišemo sećanja”
– Jelena Milentijević, “Darujmo kosu, darujmo snagu”
– Natalija Dabić and Nebojša Petrović, The Association “Zvončica”
– Nataša Kovačević, a sportswoman
– Zoran Arbutina, The Home for Mentally Challenged Children and Youth, Veternik
– Branko Stanković, “Kvadratura kruga”
– Gordan Paunović, a volunteer